TECH STUFF

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH STUFF
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:52:11 -0800 (PST)
It's that time again!! I need volunteers to work tech for the first run group,
(on grid) and about 4-5 people to work the run groups up to 1pm. PLEASE E-mail
me!! Also, annual tech starts this event. We will start at 1pm, at the tech
area. Please have your vehicles READY. Clean, safe, and ready to race. I have
had responses from about 9 people to help out as "THE CREW". THANKS TO YOU!!!
Remember, this is the first of many. You don't have to get your annual tech
done this event. We have a new crew, so we'll all be learning, but trying our
best! And, the weather is suppose to be........BAD!! So, be patient! And, as
always, reminders.....First run group, and ANY car that comes to tech must be
RACE READY. That means all numbers and class designations ON THE CAR, your reg.
card FILLED OUT COMPLETELY, and your car must be ready to RACE. That means all
lose items must be out, your proper tires must be on. And, finally, DON'T LEAVE
YOUR CAR AT TECH UN-ATTENDED. We will not tech your car if you are not present.
If your in the first run group, and you out walking the course, OR HELPING SET
IT UP.........please make sure your card is accesable, your helmet is
available, and your vehicle is open for inspection. Don't put it on grid, lock
it up and leave..........THANKS, and I'll see you at the event!