Re: High Noon

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: High Noon
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:26:48 -0500

Message text written by Dennis & Sherry Armstrong

"Grace Kelley."

Ahem, cough, cough.

That's Grace Kelly.

There's a reason for the "e." Don't you undertsand what the IRA terrorists
are fighting about?
Happy St. Paddy's day to all. I don't have a clue about what the IRA is
about either. In the Irish Cultural Center in SF there are flags from every
Irish county hanging on the walls. Looks like a few folks are just looking
for some flag waving to me. And the only reason I've even been to the Irish
Cultural Center out there by the Zoo is that's where NASA throws its road
racing awards dinner.

--John Kelly