RE: High Noon

To: <bchafin@attglobal.net>, "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Subject: RE: High Noon
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:26:04 -0800
How's this for optimism. There's another event in Sacramento this weekend,
never mind the Tour. My gut feeling is that people are planning on going to
Sacto, and your lack of response is a reflection of that.

Consider this a potentially good thing, because it means your turn out might be
lower than average, which means your smaller staff can probably handle the
smaller crowds, and then, hopefully, FUN RUNS FOR ALL!

I'm just guessing and hoping.

Have fun this weekend everybody!

Katie