Re: "Ask not..."

To: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Subject: Re: "Ask not..."
From: siastuning@attbi.com
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:23:31 +0000
I hope you guys get your workers you need. Don't worry
it will work it self out some way. ;-)

BUT!!! This is one of the reasons that I voted to NOT
have an event against a NATIONAL Tour. You lose a lot of
the core (experencied) people who help the events run.

The other reason- I think there are a lot of good
drivers that are staying home to run this weekends event
that should be going to San Diego. Traveling is fun and
the compitition is great.

Like all you SM drivers!! You should be going to SD
instead of staying home and getting EASY points. ;-)

AND I understand that we need to have as many events in
the area as possible and events cancel etc.. SO no
flames (JOHN K) ;-)

Vic

P.S. All of you good drivers that want to experence a
National Caliber event get your chance on May 4-5. S.F.
Region is Hosting a National Tour at Castle A.F.B. in
Atwater, CA. Hosted by ANDY McKEE and me.