New Tires

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Tires
From: "Patrick" <pjsimm@inreach.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 22:32:58 -0800
Hi All

I have new full tread Kuhmo tires. My first new set of R tires. What can I
expect from them at the next event. My old tires had really bad overstear that
I just couldn't get dialed out. Terrible at the last event with the right rear
corded. Should thre new tires be more balanced, less grip because they are
new? Should I run the same air pressure, does that little triangle on the edge
of the tread mean anything? how should I heat cycle them? Drive them on the
freeway for a while then take them off, take them on a fast twisty drive to
get them good and hot then take them off or just run them at the next event.
I've heard all three of these ways for the first heat cycle which is best.

Patrick
most of my jeans have holes in them but I have new R tires to race on. Is
there anything wrong with this?