RE: Instructing Tips

To: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@interwoven.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Instructing Tips
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:27:18 -0800
Navid, you ask some really good questions (1), showing your deep insight into
the the minds of most students (2). I think you'll go very far as an instructor
(3), which wouldn't surprise me, because you're such a good driver, too (4). I
think anyone would be very lucky to have you as an instructor (5), but you can
be a real smart-ass sometimes (1).

Katie