Re: Advice from a Boondoggle Survivor

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Advice from a Boondoggle Survivor
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 11:53:32 -0800
> 3. Trailer crew changeovers. This is the hardest part. At the Boondoggle,
this
> all ran without a hitch, UNTIL, and this surprised me, the "experienced"
> people came to work.

during my work group in the trailer mr Fap Vo of OSP was called in to work
as scorer just seconds before the first car, and with NO previous trailer
experience.

he did an excellent job, and was actually easier and faster to work with
than anyone else i can remember (usually with lots of experience).

congrats and thanks,

-james c
"True Street" forum http://thevenom.net/forum/
OSP - Obvious Sliding Permitted