Re: "True Street" Results Round 1

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: "True Street" Results Round 1
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:35:14 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
To: "james creasy" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>; "Navid Kahangi"
<navid@interwoven.com>; <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:18 PM

> Hey James,
>
> As much as I like the True Street class, not only is the Honda S2000 I've
been autoxing not my daily driver, it's not even my car! I don't think I'm
eligible.

Oh yeah.  I just remembered I changed my tires at the event site.  I kinda
have to do that because my autox tires are not balanced and shake horribly
on the freeway.  Also, I deem it somewhat necessary on an autocross vehicle
that TAKES ME EVERY DAMN WHERE I NEED TO GO EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Scot