RE: "True Street" Results Round 1

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: "True Street" Results Round 1
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:05:04 -0800
Well, my best scratch time would have been good for the best raw time
(49.544) and the best indexed time (41.320).  However, the 1% penalty for
bringing my Kumhos on my backseats and changing tires at the event knocks me
down 2 positions in raw and 1 position in PAX.

Now, I could have slapped the Kumhos on at home and drove to the event to
comply with this silly rule, but that would be against my principals.  Vic
can choose to display "True Street" on the car, but I would only do it if
you display "Occasionally-Driven Streetable" on yours.  :)

--Navid