Re: Website Hit counter (results traffic)

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Website Hit counter (results traffic)
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:26:23 -0800
Peter, well,

Yes, there is a way to see the hit history...
http://www.sfrscca.com/Stats/thismonth.html

"Website Traffic Report" link off the "HOME" page
(not the Solo2 page).

The solo2/2002/Results directory has provided about 18%
of the whole SFR SCCA (racing, solo2, + workers) site
traffic -- 29,260 hits month to date!  780K bytes!

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!