RE: BOONDOGGLE results are posted

To: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>, iagreen@ucdavis.edu,
Subject: RE: BOONDOGGLE results are posted
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:24:37 -0800 (PST)
If it is not huge performance enhancement, I'm not
particularly bothered by it. Besides it gives us class
regulars ample opportunity to be jerks if the points
race gets close :)

Why are you bypassing PVC. Does it cause some kind
onerous problem?

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2002/Championship/round1.html

> done
> > > about