RE: BOONDOGGLE results are posted

To: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>,
Subject: RE: BOONDOGGLE results are posted
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:49:46 -0800 (PST)
Man, do I feel slow. I came in second to an Insight
Hybrid and there was a diesel Golf nipping at my
heels.

I would love to think it's because in the 1993 Civic
line that "Si" just stood for "Sunroof included." I
think it's the driver though.

Maybe I'll swith to OSP. I hear the pond is getting
shallower over there.:)

Alan Gruner

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2002/Championship/round1.html