RE: Whither OSP?

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Whither OSP?
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:43:28 -0500

Message text written by "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}"

"I still can't believe how quickly and accurately you guys get all the
results out.  We really do appreciate it.

Peter"

It happens becaue Pat Kelly is a dedicated soul and devotes considerable
time on Mondays and Tueesdays after each event. Then she sends it to Jerry
who, being chained to his computer, immediately checks as much as he can
and then posts it. No miracles, just hard work.
        We all appreciate it.
        PS: The next SCCA event, Round 2, will be at 3Com/Candlestick Park
on Sunday, Feb. 17. It's President's Day weekend.

--John Kelly