RE: Whither OSP?

To: "'James Creasy'" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Whither OSP?
From: "Herman Ip" <racer188@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:41:57 -0800
I have an answer for you James. Pat hit it right on the money, most of us
have moved to another class. Tito and Mert will probably run Mod now, The
corolla's all jumped ship and moved to the FSP boat including myself, and
the rest to SM2. Maybe when my silver car is complete I will be back in OSP
late in the season.

Herman
FSP #6 / OSP #188