Re: Whither OSP?

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: Re: Whither OSP?
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:09:29 -0800
it was quite adrelanine producing to try to get three drivers through with
so few cars.  12 drivers = 5 cars.  one of our OSP guys was driving in group
1.

katie and vernon wisely started the next run group before the solis's and we
were done.

i think the regular OSP guys will start showing up soon.  (i hope!)

-james
OSP #74