RE: Broken wheel lock help!!

To: Christina Bailey <christina@christinabailey.com>,
Subject: RE: Broken wheel lock help!!
From: Paul S <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:50:38 -0800 (PST)
Hey All,

     Thanks for the quick replies and helpfull
suggestions with my problems.  I am happy to report
that my Baby is back together in one piece and ready
to roll for tomorrow.  I was able to replace the wheel
stud yesterday in less than hour...a really easy job.
One of my Volks is a little worse for wear, but then
it's a street/race car and not a show queen.

See ya all tomorrow,

Paul

--- Christina Bailey <christina@christinabailey.com>

=====