Re: Broken wheel lock help!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Broken wheel lock help!!
From: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:04:46 -0800 (PST)
 I kinda did the same thing.  A very nice person on this list helped me out.  I
won't say his name beacuse I don't want to volunteer him.  But, basically you
can go to any tire wheel shop and they have a tool and use and air impact
wrench to get it off.  When the same thig happened to me many people on this
list continued to discuss how many times the locks were a problem versus a
help.  I have since then quit using wheel locks.  :)
Greg
  Stacey <swilbur@sprynet.com> wrote: Paul,

I have seen tire places weld a regular lug onto it
and then use a tire iron as usual to get it off.

Also I have seen the hammer and socket technique work as well.

--
Stacey