Re: new ECSTA vs old victoracer?

To: Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new ECSTA vs old victoracer?
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:09:26 -0500
micheal, micheal, micheal,

even though we dont have those new fangled "roll-up windows" like those
softie production cars, we dont have to wear rain suits of oiled hide and
pig's bladder anymore.  (thats what my roof is made of!)

james has a phat rain suit made from 'plastic' from a hardware store-
$14.99!!  100% waterproof.

or for the elite, GORETEX. :)

-james