Re: "interest pool" for the Mini Cooper (NMC)

To: kkelly@spss.com
Subject: Re: "interest pool" for the Mini Cooper (NMC)
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:42:28 EST
Hey Katie...there are a load of colors...visit miniusa.com to see what
tickles you....but the roof comes either color match, solid black, solid
white, or one of the 3 flags....i didn't see daises in the online info...but
i did see a nice cone pattern :) I luv my UFO also and would hate to part
with it....dreams of spec Miata still keep me awake on the occassional night,
and the Mini would make a fine everything else car...
~Nanda
hmmm...no if I could only get the lady to dump her Toyota Snorolla for the
Cooper S...yeah baby yeah