RE: Can I run these tires for stock class?

To: "'Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}'" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>,
Subject: RE: Can I run these tires for stock class?
From: "Giles Douglas" <giles@vy.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:06:24 -0800
The 200 treadwear rating on the Azenis proves how much of a joke the rating
system is. They're wearing much faster than my Michelin Pilot Sports (160?)
they replaced, and provide a lot more grip.

Maybe we should have an exclusion list for Street Tire instead (although
keeping it up to date would be difficult)

        Giles