Re: pointless auto topic #38: short vs swoopy line

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: pointless auto topic #38: short vs swoopy line
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 17:20:20 -0800
as per my earlier post, its a combination of conscious thought and
internalized reaction.  the more i internalize the analysis/response the
more reliable and powerful it is.

it is possible to internal non-optimal processes though, then you have to
break it all open to improve.  the key is to be able to re-program with
conscious thought and then re-internalize without totally ruining your
ability to drive.  this is the essense of learning any skill!

-james