Re: The Enduro

To: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Enduro
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:22:51 -0800
I perhaps should clarify...

I was running on Kumhos.  Randy was running on Hoosiers.  I have a set of
Hoosiers sitting in my storage unit.  I should have taken them to Sac.

Oh, well.  It's all done now, so any further speculation on how I would have
performed on Hoosiers at the Enduro is just that.

Scot - who plays the stereo loud enough between runs that he (and everyone
within earshot) knows it's on ;)

We make attorneys affordable.
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/szediker