Re: The Enduro

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Enduro
From: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:27:51 -0800
I concur. If there was any course that begged for stickier tires, that was
it. I kept wishing I'd brought out the Victoracers thru the entire course.
Time did not permit that though since I didn't even spend the w/e at home. I
was babysitting (and I survived thank you. Amazing what happens when you
give in to an 8yr-old boy's wishes--now if I can just get him not to say a
word to his mom...)

Anyway, the course was a lot of fun...I never had so much fun sliding on
concrete. I spent most of the course with car's tail end out using a
creative, complex, and innovative driving style...sideways! (teehee, ok
maybe not so creative) After plowing through 4 cones, I realized, no trophy
for me today, so I just tried to complete the course with a little more
dignity. Soooooo I definitely agree with Scot here. Next year, Kumhos!!!

I kinda left Mather slightly disgusted with myself. The course really wasn't
all that difficult. I was just pushing my baby harder than her tires could
handle...and maybe I wasn't 100% focused...what with the flag guy signaling
which lap I was on and white flags and checkered flags... Oh yeh, I also
forgot to turn the radio off...

-Arnold
(Yeh that's it. It was the flag guy's fault...not mine at all. I was
perfect...j/k ;-))