The Enduro

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Enduro
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:50:06 -0800
Since nobody else has seen fit to say anything about it, I guess I will.

I had a great weekend out at Mather.  And I think I know why Ray told us
during the driver's meeting to breathe!

The course was a bit short compared to most of the other Mather courses I've
been on, but there was a lot packed into it.  It was mostly transitions, and
nearly all fast.  I had so much to do behind the wheel, I guess I did forget
to breathe.  In any case, my heart was pounding when I came off course, and
I definitely felt winded (to a degree, three minutes and seventeen seconds
of nonstop wheel turning with manual steering will do that to some of us).
I think I might have drawn in a little gasp coming out of the turnaround on
my first lap, but that was probably it.

And in retrospect, I shoulda brought out my Hoosiers.  I might possibly have
won CS, or at least finished closer to Randy, and I definitely wouldn't have
had to hold my breath for so damn long!

Scot
'91 CS Miata

We make attorneys affordable.