Calling all 1st timers at 2001 Nationals!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Calling all 1st timers at 2001 Nationals!
From: Pilixx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 00:55:12 EDT
OK, so it was your first time to Nationals, your SCCA region of record is the
San Francisco Region, you went, you tried to have a good time (despite the
situation) and you drove your heart out in 3 official runs.

Guess what - I probably have a check for 90 bucks that's waiting for you!!!
:)

Please let me know who you are and what class you ran (provided you haven't
already told me) and then send me your mailing address.  I'll send the checks
out after I confirm [yeah, I really do check :) ] your participation and
region of membership.

Thanks,
Pilar
your SF Chapter Solo II Treasurer