Re: OSP Next year?x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>,
Subject: Re: OSP Next year?x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 22:13:50 -0700
The Piqa Datsun raodster is perfectly legal in E Prepared. A Prepared--hey,
if you want some screwy rules, take a look at that. It's basically E
Modified, just another place to get really creative with car construction.
My advice is to stay way from AP...unless you have a Cobra, Corvette, or
anything else with super gobs of power.
--Pat Kelly