Re: OSP Next year

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@home.com>, "Talley, Brooks"
Subject: Re: OSP Next year
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 23:13:06 -0700
>> Even if I do have 3-4 times the
> >horsepower, ABS, etc.  Go play in AP, with Creasy :)

david and i are designing a computer controlled four wheel independent
braking skid control system with traction control to handle 700hp.  all we
do is take a picture of the course with the digital camera, then our
computer simulation of a Mr M. Schumacher drives the car around the course
at 99.99% efficiency.

i am advocating installing a big fan myself... simpler and cheaper.

BTW, is there is a rule that requires a person to be in the car for OSP?  or
can i control the car remotely?

can you tell i REALLY hate to change my tires each event?

-james c, who always takes two in his car as a handicap
OSP #74