RE: OSP Next year?x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "David & Candy Pina" <casalp@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: OSP Next year?x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 22:06:06 -0700
>  Well, nix OSP for the old roadster then, never ever was
> registered, came over as a Datsun Racing Team factory
> sponsored race car to Duane Feuerhelm/ Dan Parkinson in 67.
> Did a season under the  BRE umbrella in 72, driven by Kirk
> Allegro, though not as one of the true BRE roadsters. Unless
> I can some how get it registered now.. hmm. Actually will
> probably come back as EP. Will be gunning for those
> competitors in Sleep
> Pod, errr, "Street Mod"   ;-)
> David

Well, and an intersting history that is.

However, I think you're going to have a really hard time running a car
that didn't come with back seats in SM :)

There's always SM2, which is even more of a mess than SM proper, but
with that fantastic little car you may have trouble with the proposed
minimum weights for SM2 (or SM, for that matter).

I love your car, mind you; I just don't want to pit my 3700lb beast
against it on an autocross course.  Even if I do have 3-4 times the
horsepower, ABS, etc.  Go play in AP, with Creasy :)

-b