Divisional Entries

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Divisional Entries
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:39:53 -0700 (PDT)
Well, looks like Divisional entries are up to about 190 or so, which isn't too
shabby.  Of course, only about 130 of those are SFR entrants.  You could
compare that to the 68 SFR members that went Kansas last year.  I guess the
number of entrants vs. distance travelled to event is not linear when it comes
to SFR.  Maybe if we had the Divisional at GGF we'd get back up to our
*average* regular event attendance levels.  Actually, that might be too much.
Perhaps Vallejo would give the right balance.

;-)

-Andy
http://buzz.yahoo.com/