Re: Stuff I Learned at the Evolution School

To: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>, ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stuff I Learned at the Evolution School
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:46:12 -0700
> I also have had to learn to switch from Left to Right foot for downshifts,
which usually requires a major body shift at the end >of a straight.

or you can drive a car with torque and not bother with shifting.  =)

my co-driver usually LFBs, but i think she gave it up in my car.  lately she
has claimed she doesnt know what foot she is using, and i am too busy
holding on to look :)

-james 'right foot braker' creasy
OSP #74