RE: Great vid clip

To: Rick Brown <rbrown7@pacbell.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Great vid clip
From: Patrick Jones <axng4me@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:54:47 -0700 (PDT)
Wow.  That was very cool.  As for catching the 'Vette, the Motorsports
Elise is geared such that it tops out at right around 140mph.  With
those straights at Nurburgring, I'm sure the "Vette was doing well over
160mph.  But I did see the Elise come along side him twice and almost
make the pass once.  Did you notice at about the 7 minute mark after
the first long straight that he immediately caught the big iron in the
twisty bits?  Oh man.  Gots to get over there some day!

Thanks for sending out this link.

patrick