Great vid clip

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great vid clip
From: "Mike Eynon" <stingray@onth.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:08:01 -0700
For those of you with lots of bandwidth... her is one of the better 'through
the windshield' racing videos I have ever seen.  Be warned... the entire
video is ~40mb, but well worth it.  You get about 13 minutes of incredible
racing between a street prepped Corvette, and a race prepped Lotus Elise.

 http://www.smudo.com/smudo/bigdata/elise_vs_corvette.mpg

Granted, the driver of the Elise drives the heck outta the car, and is
probably shifting 3 times more often than the Corvette... but DANG!  What a
car!  All of a sudden I better understand the controversy for which class
this little car should be in.

// Mike Eynon
// Chief Technology Officer
// OnTh Wireless