SCCA worker perks

To: haggart@SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Subject: SCCA worker perks
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:58:22 -0700 (PDT)
The program in SCCASFR you are looking for is called
streetschool. This is a 6 year old program and ought
not to be a secret. It works well and I believe it
still offers worker discount options. Some of the
racers even buy such entries for individual workers.

Strangely not very many workers really seem to take
advantage of the program, preferring the "great seats"
that Jerry describes it seems.

If you want to know more about the program contact
Thunderhill or me. I was the head of the program when
I was a member of SCCASFR.

=====
Dennis Hale
http://auctions.yahoo.com/