Re: I lost my wheel/lug nut

To: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: I lost my wheel/lug nut
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:36:35 -0700
What kind of wheel locks do you have? If they are of the McGuard type, Here
is a
method of removing them. Get a roll of the cloth sand paper strips. Fold it
over in
half so the grit is on both sides. Wrap this around the outside of the wheel
lock.
Then get a 12 point deep socket that just fits over wheel lock on the
outside. Tap
the socket on to the wheel lock. Then loosen the lock.

 Let me know if this works.

                                              Dennis Armstrong