Re: Yet another diatribe regarding numbers...

To: "James Creasy" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Yet another diatribe regarding numbers...
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:34:43 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Creasy" <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>; "Bay_Area_Autocross_List"
<ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 11:32 PM

> scot,
>
> it is entirely possible that most of the offenders are not on this list.
in
> fact, should we advertise the existence of this list at events?  i forget
> how i found it.

That had occurred to me.  IIRC, there's a link off the SFR Solo2 page that
gets you to instructions on how to sub to the list.

> when i did tech today i also checked the numbers and talked to a guy in
the
> vette with white numbers on a silver car.  he said he would outline them
for
> next time.

Good job!  I'll give you a cookie next time I see you (if I have cookies,
anyway ;).

Scot
'91 CS Miata (silver w/black numbers)

52% of all Americans are in some sort of legal situation.  Are you one of
them?
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/szediker