Re: Yet another diatribe regarding numbers...

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Yet another diatribe regarding numbers...
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 23:32:54 -0700
scot,

it is entirely possible that most of the offenders are not on this list.  in
fact, should we advertise the existence of this list at events?  i forget
how i found it.

when i did tech today i also checked the numbers and talked to a guy in the
vette with white numbers on a silver car.  he said he would outline them for
next time.

BTW, i have some beautiful magnetic numbers, #74 or #47 (or 4 or 7) in a
gold flecked super dark brown color.  anyone want to borrow them?

-james creasy
OSP #74