Re: Miata Roll Bar

To: "Allendorfer, Peter" <Peter@regionofdoom.com>
Subject: Re: Miata Roll Bar
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:12:04 -0700
In message <CF0845E69D05D411BF7C00A0C90A1FB70474EC@ns2.freezodiac.com>"Allendor
fer, Peter" writes
>There is no Hard Dog Hard Core with no Diagonals.  That's the Hard Dog
>Sport.  The Hard Core was offered in 4 different sizes and 2 different
>finishes.  Hard Core Single Diag, Double Diag, Hard Core Hard Top Sing Diag
>and Double Diag.  And then any of those in Black or Polished Stainless
>Steel.

It is my understanding that you can custom order it without the
diagonals.  Apparently they build 'em all to order, so it is no
big deal.

IIRC, the Hard Core is made out of slightly stronger tubing;
isn't it also slightly taller?  Other than that, yeah, the
Sport is probably a fine option.

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net