Miata Roll Bar

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata Roll Bar
From: "Loughmiller, Scott" <scott@radiate.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:42:11 -0700
Hello all,

I have to buy a roll bar for my '01 Miata.  I'm leaning heavily towards the
Hard Dog Hard Core Double Diag Polished Stainless roll bar.  Yes that's
right, the most expensive roll bar I was able to find.

Anyway, I wanted to check to see what experiences anyone here had before I
drop a significant chunk of cash.  I think the Hard Dog is the way to go,
but I'm open to suggestions, and I'm also wondering where I should order it
from.  Should I have it shipped directly from Hard Dog, or is there a good
local retailer that I can order it from, and then go and get it when it
shows up?

I want something that will work for most racing applications, and I'd like
to have something with a chrome look.  This car is for racing, I just happen
to drive it everyday, so I need the softtop to work.

Thanks,
Scott