RE: Favorite Car Movies

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Favorite Car Movies
From: "Mike Eynon" <stingray@onth.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:09:09 -0700
Here are a couple favorites that I am collecting the DVDs on...

1.      Bullet (All time numero uno)
2.      Gone in 60 Seconds (ok movie, great chase... Digital Dolby surround on
DVD rocks the house)
3.      To Live and Die in LA (VERY long chase)
4.      Basic Instinct (Lotus on HWY 1)
5.      No Man's Land (EXCELLENT Porsche chase)
6.      Le Mans
7.      Ronin
8.      Days of Thunder (There are about 10 seconds of really cool footage)

I ultimately want to rip them all onto one disk.

Mike.