May 12 Saturday Event Co-Chairs

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: May 12 Saturday Event Co-Chairs
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:29:19 -0700
OK, now that you you've seen how easy it is to chair an event at GGF - who
needs a PA - we ran about 214 cars, finished at 4:30 and had an hour of fun
runs - I know you all want a chance to chair your own event.

The next available date is May 12 - which please note - is a Saturday. Reply
as soon as possible if you want to get in on this opportunity. The next
available events are not until June 10 and July 1 (both GGF).

Hey, we'll give you a free event entry, an SCCA pin, AND a cool jacket at
the end of the year!

Sherry Grantz
Event Chair Herder