FS: 3 used tires (picture)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 3 used tires (picture)
From: Plato.Mok@weil.com
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:34:21 -0700
Here is a link to a photo of the tires in question:
http://www.zing.com/picture/p79c27323bd4f7cac101b531db2bd6022/fea13d61.jpg.orig.jpg
----
I have a friend who replaced all 4 of his tires at the same time after a nail
puncture.  The remaining 3 tires have some useable tread left so he asked me
to help him sell them... they are the OEM tires off of a 2000 MR2 Spyder.

The tire are Bridgestone Potenzas RE040.  They have roughly 13,300 even wear
mileage.  Two 185/55-15 and one 205/50-15.  Brand new at TireRack they are
$141 each for the 185 size.

Neither of us regularly sells used tires, so we don't know what a reasonable
price would be for them.  Email me if you are interested or to make an offer:
pmok@aol.com

Thanks!
P.Mok
#128 BS/StreetTire - Black 2000 MR2 Spyder

The information contained in this email message is intended only
for use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify us by telephone (650-926-6200), and destroy the original
message. Thank you.