Re: AAS 2001 Season Opener

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: AAS 2001 Season Opener
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:19:14 -0800
Craig:

What do you mean there is no class for you to run in? Open Stock is no
longer a class in AAS. If you are still running in the Miata you will be
in the Stock 2 class. The purpose of combining some of the stock classes
was to promote competition and not have class with only one entrant per
event. Running in a class by yourself will only serve the purpose of
grabbing a trophy. Running solo will not be in anybody's best interest
and your driving ability will never improve. That is not the point of
this sport.

By combining classes not well attended and paxing is a very fair way to
promote competition and fun that will also improve your driving skill
level.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com