AAS 2001 Season Opener

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: AAS 2001 Season Opener
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 18:03:49 -0800
Hi everyone, I'm inviting you all to come out to the American Auto-x
Series opener for 2001. We will be having an impromtu awards
presentation at the Saturday lunch break. Nice new AAS/ProParts jackets
for the class Champions, I'm hoping the Champions plaques will be done
in time, and AAS will be awarding over $8,000.00 IN CASH.
Also, Jim Ochi has asked about Street Mod, where does it fit
specifically, OSP for now,  but, if we get 4 or 5 competitors to commit
to running the AAS series, we will give those people a class to run in
all their own. So all you SM people let me know what your plans are.

Jesus