Re: AAS 2001 Season Opener

To: jesvilla@gte.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AAS 2001 Season Opener
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:59:39 -0800 (PST)
Ever thought of opening up the stock classes some
more?

I like everything about AAS, except for the fact I
have no class to run in.

Does AAS really still need to maintain it's
American-iron based classification philosophy? it
could run the same courses/same events but give the
"other cars" a class.

Craig (potential AAS convert)

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/