RE: Seven Year Itch

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: RE: Seven Year Itch
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:12:02 -0800 (PST)
--- "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com> wrote:
> Why doesn't Craig just get a new Miata? Don't they
> come with 155 hp?
>
> Craig, what's wrong with a new Miata?
>
> Katie

Posted on miataforum:

Mazda has issued a press release that should reach all
2001 owners.
Without getting into the mumbo jumbo of the release,
lack of horsepower, yadda yadda yadda, just know that
they do recognize the problem and have been addressing
it ever since many of the large automotive magazines
noticed the lack of power long ago.

MNAO will offer the consumer two options:
1. MNAO will repurchase the consumers 2001 Mazda Miata
for it's full, original purchase price, including
taxes and license fees. Obviously if there is any
abnormal damage, they will deduct the amount to repair
it. This option must be exercised within 30 days of
consumers receipt of the letter

--OR--

2. MNAO will offer free factory-scheduled maintenance
at an authorized Mazda dealership (worth up to $800)
for the length of the MIata's warranty _and_ send the
consumer a $500 mastercard debit card to spend any way
they would like.

Craig

http://auctions.yahoo.com/