RE: Seven Year Itch

To: "'Navid Kahangi'" <navid@interwoven.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Seven Year Itch
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:58:39 -0800
That was an act of desperation on my part. After our dismal performances
against the Audis in the rain, I had to think of something, anything, to
regain our evil dominance. Clearly, driving better wasn't going to do the
trick (that would take actually improving), and my knowledge of car
preparation is about nill. If we could maybe distract the other drivers,
that might work best, hence the Blossoms of Doom. They early worked, except
YOU, Navid, didn't fall for it. Good work. More plans are currently in the
works, so don't relax too much.

Katie