Re: S.D. Tour

To: jesvilla@gte.net
Subject: Re: S.D. Tour
From: kirk <kmeline@fastpointcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 21:10:50 -0800
Hi Jesus:

I should be leaving Sunnyvale at about 5am Friday.  I figure that would
give me enough time to drive there and get some test runs in so that I
will have the right set up come Saturday.  You didn't say what time your
leaving.  It would be great to drive down in a group if we are all
leaving at the same time.  Yahoo says the distance is about 470 miles
which would take at least 7 hours with little traffic and being stopped
by the CHP.

Thanks again for the rental
Kirk