A Chair person

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Chair person
From: ben martinez <brmcapri@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:48:45 -0700
To the AUTOXERS
                   I would like to volunteer to do the rest of the
events (CHAIR) not to say I could do it better, just to help out with
the rest of the events. So maybe we can get rookie chair people to help
out with this and we all can be better off. I will except the challenge
to be the CHAIR person for the rest of the year.
                     The way I would like to see it, is me being
co-chair then get a rookie chair person, and then get a rookie course
designer that way we have some newbies for next year to do all of the
events. What do you guys/gals think???

                                                 LMK. Ben
--
BEN

DSP #60
Mercury Capri
-- Racing is life...all the rest is just waiting --