RE: Attendance

To: "'navid@interwoven.com'" <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: RE: Attendance
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:35:48 -0700
And don't forget the big L on your forehead for the ladies class. :)

Somebody quick tell me what the traffic is like going to Redwood City. In
fact, tell me how to get there. This is my big debate, and I have ten
minutes to decide: MPG or three hours sitting around a table at my Russian
teacher's house as she discusses the sad state of the American media.

Time is running short!

Katie