Re: A Chair person

To: ben martinez <brmcapri@usa.net>
Subject: Re: A Chair person
From: ejbaylis@pacbell.net
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:01:12 -0700
Wow, Ben.  You are certainly a glutton for pun -er, that is, quite a helpful
fellow!  All right, if you are co-chair for the whole of slush I'll take on
responsibility for registration for the whole of slush.  That is, I'll oversee
it, and find people to help me with it.  If anyone wants to help me with this,
PLEASE do let me know!

Thanks,
EJ Bayliss